BOY or GIRL
Saw this over at Adventures in Babywearing and thought...her cute!!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Mint Chocolate Chip Chocolate Chip
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, hospital where you were born)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Purple Dr Pepper
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Mandarian Orange Flannel
13. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Cross Stitchin Snow Tour
Your Turn!! Enjoy!
He had to make a poster with his family or important people in his life on it. Funny how the cats made it!
He cut all the names and pictures out, colored everything and glued it down.
And of course added the stickers! Every art project needs stickers!!
I went back and wrote around the names so they were readable. We had fun doing it!
I'm determined to not 'do' my kids projects, make them do as much of it as possible!
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (99)
- ▼ October (10)