Well, I've seen it in a few places and thought it would be nice for me to do it. Learn something about myself. So here we go.
1. I was born in Tenneessee and have lived here my whole life.
2. I am an only child.
3. I have a very happy childhood.
4. I have 3 boys and not sure if we are done.
5. I breastfed my oldest till 3.5 years.
6. I breastfed my middle till 2.5 years.
7. None of my children have had a drop of formula and I am very proud of that.
8. I had all 3 of my boys naturally.
9. I had my last baby while on all fours.
10. I have a degree in Early Childhood Development.
11. I looovvee my degree!
12. I work in Early Intervention.
13. I have been to 3 funerals of children I work with.
14. I never again in my life want to hear 'Jesus Loves the Little Children'.
15. I have brown eyes, my hubby green yet we have 3 blue eyed boys.
16. I wanted my kids to have brown eyes.
17. I am Conference Coordinator for a Early Intervention Professional Organization.
18. I am a Dr Pepper freak!
19. I just realized that 100 things is a lot!
20. I play Neopets daily.
21. I sign in on the computer before I eat breakfast.
22. A friend and I have started a kids consignment sale.
23. Same friend and I have gone to the community bi annual yardsale for 9 years.
24. I will not give birth with out said friend.
25. She has held all 3 of my babies before anyone else.
26. She cut the cord on the last 2.
27. She is the first I tell I'm pregnant.
28. I really do love my husband..lol
29. My hubby hasn't seen any of our children born.
30. My favorite pictures after birth are daddy holding them all cuddled up talking to them.
31. All 3 of my boys have the same chin.
32. I love to cross stich.
33. I am 33 years old.
34. I am a Pisces.
35. I married a Pisces.
36. I have Hoshimotos Thyroiditis.
37. I gained 50+ lbs in college. (see #36)
38. My first son was fertility.
39. I gained 23 lbs with pregnancy #1.
40. I lost 39 pounds after baby #1.
42. The week I reached goal and lifetime with WW I found out I was pregnant.
43. I was 21 weeks pregnant when I found out.
44. I gained 21 pounds with pregnancy #2.
45. I lost a total of 50 pounds after both boys. (not counting baby weight)
46. It took us 2 months to get pregnant with #3.
47. I gained 22 pounds with #3.
48. I had my last 2 babies at a birthing center.
49. I would deliver at home if there was a good hospital close.
50. I'm half way to 100!
51. I am a horrid housekeeper.
52. My boys havent had any OTC in over a year.
53. We use homoepathy meds.
54. We had decided to not vax pending further research.
55. I am a huge procrastinator.
56. I don't spell well.
57. I am a breastfeeding counselor.
58. I was called a hippie the other day and was so proud!
59. I should have been a hippie!
60. I wear my socks inside out because I don't like the seam.
61. My 2 closest girl friends are KC and LA.
62. Up until January of 2007 me and all the boys clothes would match if we left the house.
62. Keaton and I still mathc :)
63. I don't like pickles or raisins.
64. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.
65. I was dating my now hubbys roommate before him.
66. I can't stand it when the kids stand on my feet with their bare feet.
67. My mother renews my Girl Scout membership every year.
68. I've been a Girl Scout for 17 years.
69. My favorite movie is "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".
70. In highschool my favorite book was "Catcher in the Rye".
71. I read it recently, not so impressed with it now.
72. In high school the first books on the read list I read were the banned ones.
73. I'm the oldest cousin on my mothers side and the youngest girl cousin on my fathers side.
74. Of 19 cousins only 2 of us have brown eyes, the rest have blue.
75. #15 might be explained by #74.
76. I am trying to eat mostly organic foods.
77. My hubby is just like my dad.
78. My dad is a hippie.
79. My dads hair is longer than mine.
80. I have a 1960 Mini Cooper being worked on.
81. I won't touch raw meat.
82. I one day hope to be a MILF.
83. I have had my boys pictures taken every month till they are 1.
84. I am a Harry Potter freak!
85. I wanted to name my 3rd son Griffin Dore.
86. I'm into geneology.
87. I am working on cross stitching a family tree for my boys.
88. I have bad allergies.
89. I love spinner rings.
90. My favorite color is lime green.
91. I've swam in the Pacific Ocean (Gulf of Mexico) and Atlantic Ocean in the same day.
92. My favorite animal is a whale.
93. I went to the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
94. I love to craft.
95. As in sane as my house is, when I work my space has to be perfect.
96. I have horrid eyesight.
97. I took 4 years of drafting in high school.
98. I love Dr Seuss books!
99. I love to take pictures.
100. It took me all day to think of 100 things about me!!
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (99)
- Wordless Wednesday #5...Soon...it will be mine!
- Wordless Wednesday #4....Just like Daddy!
- My New Van!
- The Boys Hair
- Wordless Wednesday #3....a boy and his cat.
- Todays excitment..
- The after effects of too much fun!
- 100 Things About Me....
- National Delurking Week
- Determine Your "Star Wars" Name
- Wordless Wednesday...#2 Refridgerator Magnets Gon...
- Ok...so one more today..
- All dressed up!!
- First Snowball Fight
- Christmas Dinner....
- The table all layed out!
- I see you!!
- Caught in the act! Granma, Granpa and the boys.
- Keaton's Christmas dinner..mmm organic carrots! Fa...
- Keaton's New Tricks - 8 months 1 week
- Picasa to Blogger Problems
- Christmas with the in laws...
- Here is my pile of goodies: the candle, the candy,...
- This October was Donnie and my 10th wedding annive...
- Here is the inside of the ornament. It sayd Donni...
- Here is the fountain. I put it in the kitchen nex...
- Here are the signs for the boys room!! I can't wai...
- Me? No mom....not me!
- Nap Time
- Wordless Wednesday #1...Feet
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- Aquarium Visit
- Every time...
- New Years Eve!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- ▼ January (41)