I had spoke to a sales man on Thrusday. Probably talked to each other about 7 times. We talked money, we talked numbers, we talked payment. We were on the same page all the way. We set a time for me to come down on Friday. My mom was here so I spent the morning cleaning and clearing out my van. I mean really clearing it out! We drove to the dealership, an hour away.
He says he likes it.
I had her leave a little curl in the back. I can't resist!
Girls would die for his hair! So thick and every color.
Poor Tate I have yet to find someone who can get his front right..sigh.
1. I was born in Tenneessee and have lived here my whole life.
2. I am an only child.
3. I have a very happy childhood.
4. I have 3 boys and not sure if we are done.
5. I breastfed my oldest till 3.5 years.
6. I breastfed my middle till 2.5 years.
7. None of my children have had a drop of formula and I am very proud of that.
8. I had all 3 of my boys naturally.
9. I had my last baby while on all fours.
10. I have a degree in Early Childhood Development.
11. I looovvee my degree!
12. I work in Early Intervention.
13. I have been to 3 funerals of children I work with.
14. I never again in my life want to hear 'Jesus Loves the Little Children'.
15. I have brown eyes, my hubby green yet we have 3 blue eyed boys.
16. I wanted my kids to have brown eyes.
17. I am Conference Coordinator for a Early Intervention Professional Organization.
18. I am a Dr Pepper freak!
19. I just realized that 100 things is a lot!
20. I play Neopets daily.
21. I sign in on the computer before I eat breakfast.
22. A friend and I have started a kids consignment sale.
23. Same friend and I have gone to the community bi annual yardsale for 9 years.
24. I will not give birth with out said friend.
25. She has held all 3 of my babies before anyone else.
26. She cut the cord on the last 2.
27. She is the first I tell I'm pregnant.
28. I really do love my husband..lol
29. My hubby hasn't seen any of our children born.
30. My favorite pictures after birth are daddy holding them all cuddled up talking to them.
31. All 3 of my boys have the same chin.
32. I love to cross stich.
33. I am 33 years old.
34. I am a Pisces.
35. I married a Pisces.
36. I have Hoshimotos Thyroiditis.
37. I gained 50+ lbs in college. (see #36)
38. My first son was fertility.
39. I gained 23 lbs with pregnancy #1.
40. I lost 39 pounds after baby #1.
42. The week I reached goal and lifetime with WW I found out I was pregnant.
43. I was 21 weeks pregnant when I found out.
44. I gained 21 pounds with pregnancy #2.
45. I lost a total of 50 pounds after both boys. (not counting baby weight)
46. It took us 2 months to get pregnant with #3.
47. I gained 22 pounds with #3.
48. I had my last 2 babies at a birthing center.
49. I would deliver at home if there was a good hospital close.
50. I'm half way to 100!
51. I am a horrid housekeeper.
52. My boys havent had any OTC in over a year.
53. We use homoepathy meds.
54. We had decided to not vax pending further research.
55. I am a huge procrastinator.
56. I don't spell well.
57. I am a breastfeeding counselor.
58. I was called a hippie the other day and was so proud!
59. I should have been a hippie!
60. I wear my socks inside out because I don't like the seam.
61. My 2 closest girl friends are KC and LA.
62. Up until January of 2007 me and all the boys clothes would match if we left the house.
62. Keaton and I still mathc :)
63. I don't like pickles or raisins.
64. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.
65. I was dating my now hubbys roommate before him.
66. I can't stand it when the kids stand on my feet with their bare feet.
67. My mother renews my Girl Scout membership every year.
68. I've been a Girl Scout for 17 years.
69. My favorite movie is "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".
70. In highschool my favorite book was "Catcher in the Rye".
71. I read it recently, not so impressed with it now.
72. In high school the first books on the read list I read were the banned ones.
73. I'm the oldest cousin on my mothers side and the youngest girl cousin on my fathers side.
74. Of 19 cousins only 2 of us have brown eyes, the rest have blue.
75. #15 might be explained by #74.
76. I am trying to eat mostly organic foods.
77. My hubby is just like my dad.
78. My dad is a hippie.
79. My dads hair is longer than mine.
80. I have a 1960 Mini Cooper being worked on.
81. I won't touch raw meat.
82. I one day hope to be a MILF.
83. I have had my boys pictures taken every month till they are 1.
84. I am a Harry Potter freak!
85. I wanted to name my 3rd son Griffin Dore.
86. I'm into geneology.
87. I am working on cross stitching a family tree for my boys.
88. I have bad allergies.
89. I love spinner rings.
90. My favorite color is lime green.
91. I've swam in the Pacific Ocean (Gulf of Mexico) and Atlantic Ocean in the same day.
92. My favorite animal is a whale.
93. I went to the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
94. I love to craft.
95. As in sane as my house is, when I work my space has to be perfect.
96. I have horrid eyesight.
97. I took 4 years of drafting in high school.
98. I love Dr Seuss books!
99. I love to take pictures.
100. It took me all day to think of 100 things about me!!
To determine your Star Wars honorific name and title:
For your new first name: Take the first 3 letters of your first name and add the first 2 letters of your last name
For your new last name: Take the first 2 letters of your mother's maiden name and add the first 3 letters of the city where you were born
For your title: Take the last three letters of your last name and reverse them, then add the name of the first car you drove/owned
Next insert the word "of"
Now tack on the name of the last medication you took.
Rebford of NuxVomica
Adison making a snowangel!
This one cracks us up. Being from Tennessee we are working on the prompt "Touch Down Tennessee"!
The other new trick is audio. Maybe I'll try to figure out the whole YouTube thing and post it.
Keaton now says Momma!!! And its not just a sound. He will crawl to me..."momma! momma!"
Makes me melt and dread it! Now he can call me!
He is really moving now. Creeping from couch to couch. Last night he actually stood for a few seconds with out holding on to anything. Granma was excited to see him walk holding on to brothers shirt! 2 weeks older than he is now is when Adison walked! Yes that was the week before his 9 month birthday!
If I'm not careful I'll have another early walker! Off to get the bricks!
So is anyone else having this problem? It's really crazy and annoying. Any help would be appreciated. The few other blogs and notes I've read about it say it's fixed!
Hope someone can help!
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (99)
- Wordless Wednesday #5...Soon...it will be mine!
- Wordless Wednesday #4....Just like Daddy!
- My New Van!
- The Boys Hair
- Wordless Wednesday #3....a boy and his cat.
- Todays excitment..
- The after effects of too much fun!
- 100 Things About Me....
- National Delurking Week
- Determine Your "Star Wars" Name
- Wordless Wednesday...#2 Refridgerator Magnets Gon...
- Ok...so one more today..
- All dressed up!!
- First Snowball Fight
- Christmas Dinner....
- The table all layed out!
- I see you!!
- Caught in the act! Granma, Granpa and the boys.
- Keaton's Christmas dinner..mmm organic carrots! Fa...
- Keaton's New Tricks - 8 months 1 week
- Picasa to Blogger Problems
- Christmas with the in laws...
- Here is my pile of goodies: the candle, the candy,...
- This October was Donnie and my 10th wedding annive...
- Here is the inside of the ornament. It sayd Donni...
- Here is the fountain. I put it in the kitchen nex...
- Here are the signs for the boys room!! I can't wai...
- Me? No mom....not me!
- Nap Time
- Wordless Wednesday #1...Feet
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- Aquarium Visit
- Every time...
- New Years Eve!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- ▼ January (41)