Sometimes a girl (especially in a house of boys) needs some pretty, pink, flowery things! So for Mother's Day I got myself a new bed spread and new window treatments!
This is the view from behind the door.
You can see my bed, Keaton's sidecar crib, Tate's bed, the pack'n'play and the tip of Adison's bed.
I was very excited when I found out my grandmothers painting matched the quilt!!
It has been sitting on a self not seen and now I enjoy it every day!!
I got the curtain part plain so I could put the garland on the outside curtain rod.
I really liked how it turned out.
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (99)
- Wordless Wednesday #15B..... Boys in Bus!
- Wordless Wednesday #15A....Hysterical!!
- First Swim Lesson...
- My FIRST EVER Tie Dye
- My Mother's Day Gift to myself!
- Me...dressed up.
- Zoo trip..
- Boys School program..
- Family Tree
- Back... and updates
- Out of the loop
- Fields of Gold
- First Bus Ride
- Playgroup on monday
- Wordless Wednesday #14....a butterfly on the wall
- More missing teeth..
- My Little Hippie
- Trying to get a picture
- Another GREAT giveaway from the gals at 5 Mintue...
- Get Real: Bloggers Without Makeup
- My Tuesday
- ▼ May (25)