google pacman

And of course..the Keds. I have to have 3 pair every season. The pair to the far right is the outside yard/yardsale keds. The middle pair is the everyday/jeans pair (they do need a quick wash), and the pair to the left is the 'nice' dress pair. Next year I rotate. The everyday pair becomes the outside pair, the 'nice' pair becomes the everyday pair and I get a new pair for the 'nice' pair. Insane..yes.

As I am taking the pictures of my shoes, hubby walks by in HIS shoes he can't live with out.
I snapped a picture. Here are his Samba. He searched like 4 stores till he found them.

2 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh those are great! You are funny! And my hubby has been looking for those Sambas! Where did yours find them!?

Steph

Monkey Giggles said...

Hey ...I have a pair of those earth shoes too. They are great.

Labels

My Blogger Panel

Site Counter