google pacman

And of course..the Keds. I have to have 3 pair every season. The pair to the far right is the outside yard/yardsale keds. The middle pair is the everyday/jeans pair (they do need a quick wash), and the pair to the left is the 'nice' dress pair. Next year I rotate. The everyday pair becomes the outside pair, the 'nice' pair becomes the everyday pair and I get a new pair for the 'nice' pair. Insane..yes.

As I am taking the pictures of my shoes, hubby walks by in HIS shoes he can't live with out.
I snapped a picture. Here are his Samba. He searched like 4 stores till he found them.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh those are great! You are funny! And my hubby has been looking for those Sambas! Where did yours find them!?

Steph

Monkey Giggles said...

Hey ...I have a pair of those earth shoes too. They are great.

Labels

My Blogger Panel

Site Counter