google pacman

Shoes...Shoes...Shoes...

Stephanie over at Adventuresinbabywearing has given us another tag. This one is Shoes we can't live without.

So I will start with my houseslippers. Red fuzzy slippers. Everyone needs a pair. With 3 little boys and 2 cats I never go into the kitchen with slippers on.


And for the everyday shoe. My Earth Shoe shoes. I love these things! However, I only wear them in cold weather. So up they will go for the summer months and out come the Keds.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

Love the red fuzzy slippers -- comfy yet a little sassy!

Jennwith4 said...

I like the Earth Shoes!

Jenn said...

I like your Earth Shoe shoes. They look nice and comfy and the easy on, easy off type are great!

Michelle said...

That's great! Those earth shoes are really cute.

Labels

My Blogger Panel

Site Counter