I had spoke to a sales man on Thrusday. Probably talked to each other about 7 times. We talked money, we talked numbers, we talked payment. We were on the same page all the way. We set a time for me to come down on Friday. My mom was here so I spent the morning cleaning and clearing out my van. I mean really clearing it out! We drove to the dealership, an hour away.
My New Van!
Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL!!
or at least it would be..if I wasn't still driving this one.Let me start by saying to never, ever, upon death buy a car at HARRY LANE KIA/CHRYSLER in Knoxville, TN. They will lie to get you in the door.
I parked next to my new van! I smelled my new van! I touched my new van!
The sales guy and I went inside. He got my papers and we chatted. He goes away to get the final papers and info on my old van. The sales guy comes back in and sits down. He looks up at me and says "they can't do it" I said "excuse me?". He says "the sales manager says we can't do it." I stand up and tell him " I want you to know I am livid and i will never buy a car from Harry Lane and I plan on telling everyone I know!" The poor sales guy. I truley do not belive that he was at fault. The manager did not listen to him and told him in a lie that he could do the deal to get me in there. Well HA on them. I got up and walked out the door. Giving everyone I could the dirties looks I could. I was yelling and fuming the whole way out to the van. Sales guys outside were scattering like mad. I do belive they knew I was mad.
So long story short...
I did NOT get my new van.
I hate the sales manager at Harry Lane in Knoxville.
Momma ain't happy!
Anyone want to trade an '01 Odyssey for an '06 Sedona?
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (99)
- Wordless Wednesday #5...Soon...it will be mine!
- Wordless Wednesday #4....Just like Daddy!
- My New Van!
- The Boys Hair
- Wordless Wednesday #3....a boy and his cat.
- Todays excitment..
- The after effects of too much fun!
- 100 Things About Me....
- National Delurking Week
- Determine Your "Star Wars" Name
- Wordless Wednesday...#2 Refridgerator Magnets Gon...
- Ok...so one more today..
- All dressed up!!
- First Snowball Fight
- Christmas Dinner....
- The table all layed out!
- I see you!!
- Caught in the act! Granma, Granpa and the boys.
- Keaton's Christmas dinner..mmm organic carrots! Fa...
- Keaton's New Tricks - 8 months 1 week
- Picasa to Blogger Problems
- Christmas with the in laws...
- Here is my pile of goodies: the candle, the candy,...
- This October was Donnie and my 10th wedding annive...
- Here is the inside of the ornament. It sayd Donni...
- Here is the fountain. I put it in the kitchen nex...
- Here are the signs for the boys room!! I can't wai...
- Me? No mom....not me!
- Nap Time
- Wordless Wednesday #1...Feet
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- Aquarium Visit
- Every time...
- New Years Eve!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- ▼ January (41)