Today we went shopping in Knoxville. At the mall we went to they have this jumping/ trampoline thing. Everytime we go the boys are drooling to do it. Tate is a small little guy and I worried about him going on it. Well we watched today and this little girl smaller than Tate got on to jump. So while the boys watched with excitment and desire, I decided ok....
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (99)
- Wordless Wednesday #5...Soon...it will be mine!
- Wordless Wednesday #4....Just like Daddy!
- My New Van!
- The Boys Hair
- Wordless Wednesday #3....a boy and his cat.
- Todays excitment..
- The after effects of too much fun!
- 100 Things About Me....
- National Delurking Week
- Determine Your "Star Wars" Name
- Wordless Wednesday...#2 Refridgerator Magnets Gon...
- Ok...so one more today..
- All dressed up!!
- First Snowball Fight
- Christmas Dinner....
- The table all layed out!
- I see you!!
- Caught in the act! Granma, Granpa and the boys.
- Keaton's Christmas dinner..mmm organic carrots! Fa...
- Keaton's New Tricks - 8 months 1 week
- Picasa to Blogger Problems
- Christmas with the in laws...
- Here is my pile of goodies: the candle, the candy,...
- This October was Donnie and my 10th wedding annive...
- Here is the inside of the ornament. It sayd Donni...
- Here is the fountain. I put it in the kitchen nex...
- Here are the signs for the boys room!! I can't wai...
- Me? No mom....not me!
- Nap Time
- Wordless Wednesday #1...Feet
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- Aquarium Visit
- Every time...
- New Years Eve!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- ▼ January (41)