My father in law was sick during Christmas so they haven't made it here till this weekend. So we had Christmas again last night. It was great! The boys got signs for their room, RC trucks, I got a candle for by powder room, a 'daughter-in-law' throw and donnie got a mp3 player and a trailor lock kit for the boat. I haven't got the signs up in their room yet, bit I'll edit the room pictures once I do.
- ► 2009 (166)
- ► 2008 (99)
- Wordless Wednesday #5...Soon...it will be mine!
- Wordless Wednesday #4....Just like Daddy!
- My New Van!
- The Boys Hair
- Wordless Wednesday #3....a boy and his cat.
- Todays excitment..
- The after effects of too much fun!
- 100 Things About Me....
- National Delurking Week
- Determine Your "Star Wars" Name
- Wordless Wednesday...#2 Refridgerator Magnets Gon...
- Ok...so one more today..
- All dressed up!!
- First Snowball Fight
- Christmas Dinner....
- The table all layed out!
- I see you!!
- Caught in the act! Granma, Granpa and the boys.
- Keaton's Christmas dinner..mmm organic carrots! Fa...
- Keaton's New Tricks - 8 months 1 week
- Picasa to Blogger Problems
- Christmas with the in laws...
- Here is my pile of goodies: the candle, the candy,...
- This October was Donnie and my 10th wedding annive...
- Here is the inside of the ornament. It sayd Donni...
- Here is the fountain. I put it in the kitchen nex...
- Here are the signs for the boys room!! I can't wai...
- Me? No mom....not me!
- Nap Time
- Wordless Wednesday #1...Feet
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Me:
- Aquarium Visit
- Every time...
- New Years Eve!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- ▼ January (41)